Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there : ) I’m Delphine, a Recruitment Consultant with Prosperity Recruitment. Prosperity is the Top Digital & Advertising Recruitment Agency in Dublin. I have extensive experience in recruiting Account Managers and Directors for the Agency and E-Commerce Sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Head of Digital Media Agency Dublin
- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH5736
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 10+
Our client is one of the largest integrated media agencies in Ireland, based in Dublin City Centre. They have recently won a lot of new clients and would like to develop their client services team with the hire of a HEAD OF DIGITAL
- Manage and develop various clients in different industry sectors
- Make sure the clients benefit from all the digital offering of the agency
- Educate clients on Digital and upskill all the teams inhouse, within the agency including digital specialists, Online & Offline account managers
- Pitch, define and lead the best digital strategic recommendations for all your clients
- Responsibe for all the digital Planning activities
- Make sure the digital strategies are in line with clients KPIs and targets and investments will grow in the short and long term
- Work closely with all the media owners
- Manage a team of 6 direct reports and make sure they benefit from all the trainings available, make sure they all deliver on time and budget and they all work together to increase client satisfaction and the sucess of your team
- Define the objectives of the team and make sure your client have weekly and monthly accurate performance reports on time
- Significant (at least 8+ years) experience in Digital Media Planning / Digital Marketing / Online Advertising within a Media Agency in Ireland or in the UK
- Excellent knowledge of all digital media channels including PPC, Social, SEO, Email/Newsletters, Affiliate, Programmatics, etc.
- Strong experience managing a team of junior and senior staff in the digital media industry
- Strong leadership and great communication skills
- Passionate about digital and willing to develop your career in an ambitious Media Agency in one of the best digital capitals in Europe!:)
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates.
We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role.
We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch and let's begin the process : )
Kind Regards, Delphine firstname.lastname@example.org