Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there : ) I’m Delphine, a Recruitment Consultant with Prosperity Recruitment. Prosperity is the Top Digital & Advertising Recruitment Agency in Dublin. I have extensive experience in recruiting Account Managers and Directors for the Agency and E-Commerce Sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Senior Account Manager- Branding, design and Creative agency
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: SeniorAMJulie
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Our client, an innovative creative studio that uses the tools of advertising and design to change the world, are seeking a positive, ambitious, experienced senior account manager to join their team in the heart of Dublin.
You will have the ability to think on your feet, with a natural flair for creativity that will enable you to understand their client's needs all within a time frame and budget.
Main responsibilities in role:
- Managing and developing strong relationships with new clients in statutory, government and non-commercial sectors, presenting and influencing all level of organisations.
- Providing high quality communications solutions and developing media strategy in order to grow client profile and effectiveness.
- Developing pitches and devising high quality proposals and presentations
- Project scheduling and oversight
- Developing integrated campaign plans
- Demonstrate a knowledge of working in partnership with media planners
- Briefing writers and designers
- Developing overall campaign structure and budget allocation
- A proven track record of successfully managing key accounts as well as a strong knowledge of the advertising landscape
- Experience with government and non-commercial clients
- Relevant qualifications with a minimum of 4 years experience in brand communications, marketing and advertising
- Excellent knowledge of the whole creative process within a creative agency
- Media buying liaison experience is a strong advantage but not a must
- Great communication and ability to collaborate with a team