Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there : ) I’m Delphine, a Recruitment Consultant with Prosperity Recruitment. Prosperity is the Top Digital & Advertising Recruitment Agency in Dublin. I have extensive experience in recruiting Account Managers and Directors for the Agency and E-Commerce Sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Senior PPC Account Manager
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6818
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
Our client is one of the most fast-growing & successful Digital Marketing Agencies in Dublin. They're independent, they're Irish and they're Search Engine Marketing Experts.
Within a team of around 15 SEM/SEO Specialists you will be working across a portfolio of brands in variousindustries and be autonomous from A to Z, from brief to optimisation through strategy and implementation!
- Managing and developing a broad range of clients in different industry sectors
- Taking and analysing the PPC briefs
- Defining PPC KPIs and PPC Audits, Strategies with clients
- Managing Paid Media Campaigns: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Display, Google AdWords etc
- Presenting the best PPC strategic recommendations to clients
- Managing and implementing PPC campaigns -mainly Google AdWords
- Analysing the results and performance
- Analysing return on investment of all PPC campaigns and reporting to the PPC manager
- Campaign Optimisation; Using Google analytics, AdWords to ensure pay per click campaigns are targeting the optimum demographics.
- Regularly reporting to clients on campaign success and reporting these to senior management and clients.
- Several years in a Media / Marketing / Digital Agency or proven experience managing multiple accounts at a time
- Passionate about online advertising and performance marketing
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Client orientated
- Excellent knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics platforms, Conversion rate Analysis, Tag Manager
- Potential to manage junior team in the long run
Ready for your next step in PPC?
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.