Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there : ) I’m Delphine, a Recruitment Consultant with Prosperity Recruitment. Prosperity is the Top Digital & Advertising Recruitment Agency in Dublin. I have extensive experience in recruiting Account Managers and Directors for the Agency and E-Commerce Sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Senior Account Manager - Experiential
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6859
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Our client belongs to one of the very dynamic below -the- line, Activation and Promotional agencies in Dublin, working with clients in FMCG and consumer lifestyle mainly.
They are now looking to hire a talented Senior Account Manager to manage the various campaigns and also manage clients and resources. They are looking for someone with a strong potential to manage key clients and sales teams.
The successful applicant for this role will have experience in agency, preferably in experiential, and below- the -line, shopper marketing, with the capacity to lead successful campaigns and bring new business opportunities.
*The candidate will be promoted to Account Director within 6 months*
- Account Management: building and managing relationship with clients
- Develop the portfolio, pitching to clients, reach out to new potential clients
- Project Management, analyzing brief
- Work on the campaigns
- Coordination of talents, teams, agencies and 3rd parties
- Follow up on campaigns
- Optimizing budget
- Reporting to clients
- Need to have a full driving license
- 3-5 years ideally
- Previous experience in Experiential and shopper agencies before
- Excellent client relationship
- *The candidate will be promoted to Account Director within 6 months*
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.