Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there : ) I’m Delphine, a Recruitment Consultant with Prosperity Recruitment. Prosperity is the Top Digital & Advertising Recruitment Agency in Dublin. I have extensive experience in recruiting Account Managers and Directors for the Agency and E-Commerce Sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Senior Paid Social Account Analyst
- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7067
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
A leading performance marketing agency & proprietors of their own technology (a platform which brings in-depth analysis tools for Paid Search & automates best practices for their clients campaigns) are currently seeking a Senior Online Marketing Analyst to join a team of Paid Search Analysts to analyse and implement their clients' Paid Social campaigns.
This role is based in the heart of Dublin City.
It's a chance to work with large Paid Social spends, beta access, advanced tactics and on the cutting edge of Paid Social.
- Defining Paid Social campaign strategies and executing their implementation
- Optimising Paid Social campaigns and compiling reports on their performance
- Ensuring the company is a market leader in auction marketing by utilizing cutting edge technology
- Proven record of new customer acquisition from effectively optimising campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of Paid Social marketing, primarily Facebook
- Vast knowledge of advertising types, ad copy strategy, audience demographics, & media bidding
- High level of Analytical skills and numerically guided
- The ability to quickly extract meaningful informed decisions from big data
- Expertise in Excel is required.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work on your own initiative, learn quickly and self direct
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.