Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there : ) I’m Delphine, a Recruitment Consultant with Prosperity Recruitment. Prosperity is the Top Digital & Advertising Recruitment Agency in Dublin. I have extensive experience in recruiting Account Managers and Directors for the Agency and E-Commerce Sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Online Research Analyst
- Salary: €15,000 - €25,000
- Location: Galway
- Job Number: BBBH7121
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 1 - 2
A rapidly growing advertising agency which specialises in influencer marketing are currently seeking a Researcher to engage with the best suited creators on YouTube for their client's influencer marketing campaigns
This role is based in Galway.
- Initiating relationships with key YouTube creators across various niche markets
- Explaining the benefits of service and planning with YouTube influencers of how they can partner with our clients
- Weekly reporting to the Business Development team and Account Manager team on what creators would be an ideal partner with our clients
- Building on our database of creators and identifying potential opportunities between them and our clients
- Owning the outreach process from end to end, focusing on ways to optimise and increase our success rate
- Good understanding of Youtube
- A motivation to learn and ability to do so fast
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong organisation and planning skills to manage your time
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and consistently hit KPI targets
- Experienced presenting ideas and opportunities to internal team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic salesperson
- Excellent networker
If you feel you're a good fit for the role, don't hesitate to apply!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.