Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there : ) I’m Delphine, a Recruitment Consultant with Prosperity Recruitment. Prosperity is the Top Digital & Advertising Recruitment Agency in Dublin. I have extensive experience in recruiting Account Managers and Directors for the Agency and E-Commerce Sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
French Sales Director Online Advertising
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7119
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 10+
We are recruiting for one of the best Ad Tech multinationals in the world: a French speaker, Digital native, with strong Sales background and excellent direct team management & leadership experience
Role based in Dublin, Ireland
If you have a significant experience in Sales and you're passionate about training and mentoring other team members: please apply and let's begin the process :)
- Hire, train and mentor a team of experienced Sales Account Managers
- Define, plan and deploy the sales strategies with your team
- Provide regular insights, help your team maximise all sales opportunities with large advertisers in France
- Establish individual and team operational and financial targets
- Lead and coach your team on a regular basis to help them prospect large advertisers in France, negotiate and achieve every opportunities
- Analyse results and optimise if needed
- Work closely with different teams: Customer, Marketing, Product, Tech and Operations
- French fluent, English fluent
- 10+ experience in a similar position in the Digital or Tech industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of Online Advertising
- Network of top Marketing decision makers
- Strong communication, presentation and budget management skills
- Performance marketing orientated
- Long term vision
- Fluency in French and English
Regular travels to France
+ Relocation Package
+ Internal Training
+ Fast career progression
... & Many more!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.