Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there : ) I’m Delphine, a Recruitment Consultant with Prosperity Recruitment. Prosperity is the Top Digital & Advertising Recruitment Agency in Dublin. I have extensive experience in recruiting Account Managers and Directors for the Agency and E-Commerce Sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Digital Product Owner - 6 Month Contract
- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7114
- Status: Contract
- Experience: 3 - 4
I am currently working with one of Ireland's leading providers of personal financial products & services and they are currently looking to hire an experienced Digital Product Owner to join the Digital Development team in their office in Dublin.
The Product Owner will lead, prioritise, and deliver a variety projects across various digital channels from conception to launch. These projects are designed to increase sales and profitability, while keeping the customer at the heart of the decision process.
- Managing backlog & ensuring a focus on the customer benefit
- Providing iteration planning and writing user stories
- Clarifying the requirements and making priority calls
- Reviewing development work and participating in scrum retrospectives
- Driving the delivery of an MVP/Iterative deployment at the conclusion of all Sprints
- Collaborating with the UX team to deliver prototypes/mock-ups, which align with customer insights and the customer journeys.
- Ensuring solutions delivered fall within the risk and compliance guidelines
- Ensuring product backlog priorities are in line with the strategic investments across the business, by developing a trusted relationships with the Product Management group
- Managing product adoption across the business via training to empower business partners
- Drive data driven decision making on solution options and trade-offs
- Ensuring solution options or trade-offs decisions are driven by data
- Liaising with key stakeholders regularly on product status, scope changes and risks
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent desirable
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as product owner within a digital channel or service, in an agile environment.
- Project management experience, across functionally, digital and product teams
- Excellent English (both verbal and written)
- Experience in building products, and enhancing business effectiveness via technology
- Understanding of technical engineering best practice
- Experience with drawing story boards, creating wireframes, creating product backlogs, writing user stories and developing acceptance criteria
If this role is a good fit for you, please do submit your CV.
Jonny King : )
Thank God It's Monday t/a Prosperity is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.