Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Hi there : ) I’m Delphine, a Recruitment Consultant with Prosperity Recruitment. Prosperity is the Top Digital & Advertising Recruitment Agency in Dublin. I have extensive experience in recruiting Account Managers and Directors for the Agency and E-Commerce Sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7155
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
We are currently partnering with a successful start-up in the tech entertainment/ training space to find a Growth Manager to help them to scale internationally.
- Define, develop and implement growth marketing strategies to increase brand awareness
- Manage Email Marketing space from campaign design to execution and channel management,
- Develop and implement data segmentation strategies in order to improve targeting
- Manage segment design and creation
- Promote unique content to various markets via PR to gain publicity
- Cleanse and maintain data space
- Data analysis across web and marketing channels
- Managing different data sources including web, SQL and marketing data in order to establish actionable insights to drive results
- Research and A/B testing in order to improve to drive the business forward
- Solid background in digital analytics, data segmentation and email marketing space
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience in driving brand awareness
- Solid background in delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with various brand mapping and brand planning tools
- Familiarity with Excel, Postgres and Microstrategy is an advantage
- Experience in start up environment is a must
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Analytics, Design or Marketing
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.